Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I beg your pardon?

Some days Joseph opts out of nap (read: long day for Mommy), and sometimes he sleeps so long I have to go in and gently wake him so that he will be willing to get back in bed a couple of hours later for the night! On this day, which also happened to be the afternoon following the Fiesta happenings at Mother's Day Out, tired-out Joseph opted for a long sleep. I went in to wake him, and look what I found! The cat is staring accusingly at me as if I were a rude intruder. When Joseph woke up, he was as surprised to see crazy Jack as I was.

"Oh, sweet, sweet kitty," said Joseph. "I am so glad to see you." If you haven't considered pet adoption, I would recommend it highly.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home