Viva Fiesta!
Those of you who do not hail from San Antonio may not know about Fiesta. It is an annual spring celebration of the cultural diversity of our beautiful city. In honor of Fiesta, our Mother's Day Out hosted a Fiesta parade. I made sure the boys were outfitted in their guayaberas (a traditional Mexican dress shirt) and decorated the toys of their choice for them to push/ride in the parade.
Here is Joseph carefully navigating his way along the parade route. This is very indicative of the way Joseph does things, with much planning, observation, and consideration.
Now this picture is unbeatable. Check out Will bustin' a move to the Mexican Hat Dance! That's what I'm talkin' about!



2 Comments:
Hilarious!!! Tongue out and all! He has got some groove!
Oh, I love it! We have got to get a guayabera shirt for Aron!
We'll have to start our own cultural celebration out here....maybe for Cinco de Mayo!
Post a Comment
<< Home