Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aspirations.

"Mommy, when I grow up, I want to be a doctor, a policeman, and a daddy," Will informed me while we were riding in the car recently. Then he turned to Joseph. "Joseph, when you grow up, what do you want to be?" "A sign," Joseph answered. "No Joseph, what kind of worker do you want to be?" Will corrected him. "Ummm, a tree," said Joseph. "No, Joseph, you can't be a creature! What kind of worker do you want to be?" Will persisted. "A yo-yo," Joseph answered, and turned his head to look out the window.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Priceless! They are so different and it is adorable.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

I love those faces!!!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahah i want to be a yo yo too!!!!!!!!!!!!

clara

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home