Thursday, November 13, 2008

Will's letter to Santa, first draft.

We have already begun receiving holiday toy catalogs from stores; I bet you have, too. Will takes them to bed in order to peruse them at leisure with his flashlight. He has begun making his holiday requests, so we informed him that he would be writing a letter to Santa. He said, "Well, let's do that right now. Tell me how to spell the words, Daddy." Car means a remote control car, and Daddy decided an abbreviated version was in order. He also wants a computer which really means a Leapster. We don't let our kids near our computer for fear that we will have to start CPR on Daddy. Dinosaur means a remote control dinosaur, which I think is his own invention, but it brings back memories of Land of the Lost, doesn't it? He also thought snow on Christmas would be cool, and we may be able to deliver on that one, as we are spending the week after Christmas in Wisconsin. And last but most certainly not least, a car track for Hotwheel cars. A boy's dream.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

That is adorable! I don't think you'd have to look far to find a remote-control dinosaur.
You know, I have been singing "All I want for Christmas is You" to Aron here lately and I overheard him tell his friend today , "All I want for Christmas is my Mommy and all she wants is me!"....I think that deserves a blog post...

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home