Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend in Beeville (not at Bernie's).

The Helmrick fam in Mom's back yard. Joseph walked the whole weekend!
The Duffy cousins: Hayes, age 9 and Clara, 11.
My brother, Bryan, and his kids. We missed you, Muzzy!
Off we go, into the wild blue yonder in Grandpa's airplane!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

G, did your dad REALLY take the kids up in the plane? I would have had to hide under the covers until they landed!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Mkay said...

Georgia, it was great to see your post on our blog.

I was looking at your family picture to see if I recognized Kevin but it's been so long since I've seen him, well I won't go there....

I was looking through your other posts and saw a picture of Linda, that's Ken's wife right? I work in the same library system she does. I saw her once at a meeting last year.

It is a small world isn't it!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home