Trick or treat!
Here are Will and Joseph with their good friend, Madeline. We happily trick-or-treated three cul-de-sacs, then the kids started to get tired and a little weirded out by the dark and the Halloween decorations (these kids are rarely out after dark!). Besides, it was time to go home and eat that one piece of candy the mommies promised!


2 Comments:
Too cute! Cinderella never had it so good...caught between a cow and a train. Ha!
Hey, I tagged you. Check my blog. It is silly, but I didn't want to let my friend Rachael down. Hope you guys are great!
Hi,
I stumbled onto this by accident. I forgot to add "family" to our Helmrick family blog and I got to yours instead. I'm guessing we're related somehow. I'm Lyle and Elaine's daughter from Green Lake Wisconsin. Our family blog is under helmrickfamily.blogspot.com
Wisconsin cousins????
Post a Comment
<< Home