Thursday, March 01, 2007

The brothers Helmrick.

I know this seems like an interesting entry, but this picture tugged my heartstrings. Will and Joseph are so similar in size, their weight differs by only four pounds, that when they sit next to each other like this, they really seem like buddies. They are playing with each other more and more. Will likes to lead Joseph to the dining room, which Will calls "the abandoned mine". They crawl around under the table chasing each other, giggling the whole way. Then they come back to the kitchen to stand at the window, with Will coaching, "Come on, Joseph, stand up like a big boy!" I hope they'll be friends forever.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy it while you can!!!

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your pics...I love them all but this is my favorite!!

jen

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home