Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Independence Day!

This year, bubbles will have to suffice for fireworks, these little guys are too young to really appreciate a good show. We celebrated the day with homemade cake and ice cream, and Will was in hog heaven. "Mommy make i-peam. . .Will!" said Will, a little telegraphic, but you get the point. Joseph tried with all his might to reach Kevin's ice cream bowl, poor guy. I buzzed Joseph's hair last week, he was starting to look like he had a bad dye job with his blond roots. We're seeing more of a resemblance between big and little brother these days. Will is certainly Joseph's idol, his eyes follow Will around the room like a hawk. And Will is Joseph's guardian, if Will says "Mommy, what Joseph doing?" I know I better get over there and pull who-knows-what out of Joseph's hands or mouth. Our little guy popped out his second tooth over the holiday weekend, he'll be eating "cake and i-peam" with Will before you know it.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home