Brotherly love.
Will has been a sweet, loving big brother, not a big surprise since he has such a sensitive and caring nature. He loves to pat and kiss his little brother, and always does so very gently. Occasionally we have to deflect flying objects, let's face it, boys love to throw, but other than that our transition has gone well so far. Being the mother of these two boys is the ultimate joy.
1 Comments:
Georgia,
Congratulations on your newest bundle of joy! Are you getting any sleep yet? The best is yet to come as far as "brotherly love" memories! Bianca and Chloe are 2 years, 2 months apart and are very close to each other. I love to see them play and interact with each other. It is such a joy. I hope you are doing well and I will see you at the book club meeting/dinner. If you need anything, call me. (210) 497-0784
- Monica
Post a Comment
<< Home