Introducing Joseph Edward Helmrick
Our second son was born at 5:58 a.m. on Thursday, December 29th. He weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. Labor was much quicker this time around, 4 1/2 hours compared to 24 hours with Will. Joseph is named for his paternal grandfathers, good strong German names, we think. We are all well, Will has been adjusting to this new presence in our home like a champ thus far, calls his new brother "Bohpus". Life is good.
5 Comments:
He is beautiful! But I knew he would be. I love his names. I'm especially partial to Edward. hee hee! I talked to Tara and left a message and email for Laura the day you called me. I'm sooo happy for y'all! Life IS good!
Love you,
Lesleigh
Congratulations! December 29 is my husband's birthday, too. The baby is beautiful and you look great, Georgia. Kate Reid
WOW..welcome to the Mommy of Two Boys Club! It's a great way to spend motherhood. You have been greatly blessed.
Welcome to the world baby Joseph, and congratulations to Big Brother Will!
Hugs to all,
Melissa & boys
Well Georgia, I was wrong, but he is quite a looker. Congratulations to you all, having two boys is a special mommy's gift, I can never say I don't get enough hugs and kisses. Love, Michelle
I am so happy for you guys! Thank you so much for sharing your site with us! Congratulations and when we come to SA this summer we look forward to seeing all FOUR of you! Love, Kim and Tim
Post a Comment
<< Home